As per Australian Bureau of Statistics about 30% are renters in the household. Most of us have experienced the moving from one house to another. And knows about the hassles that happen at the time of vacating the house. Before you move to the other rental property, you are obliged to give the rental property in the same condition as it was at the time of possession. You also need to take care of wear and tear that happens in the house during your stay and also the level of cleanliness as it was in the beginning of the house. If you don’t get the bond back due to unsatisfactory condition of the house, you need to take services of end of lease cleaning Melbourne, to avoid any hassle in getting the bond back.
Get to Know The Tips For Vacate cleaning:
During your lease
- Record the condition of the house before you move in- This is done to ensure that you will not have additional liabilities when you move out from the house. You can also take photos as evidence of the pre move in condition.
- Don’t delay housework- Take care of the stains, spills and moulds and clean them as soon as possible to avoid any hassle. If your attempt to clean them fails, take the help of professional to prevent the stain from setting in.
- Take extra precaution- Take a step ahead and avoid major cleaning chores at the end of your lease. Don’t wear outdoor shoes in the house and don’t smoke in the house. Also, you can prevent grease from your stovetop by covering it with aluminum foil. Use aluminum foil and baking paper on your trays even to stop them for freezing oil on them.
- Try not to have pet when you are renting- The chances of ruining your furniture and carpet by pets are very high and you also need to constantly clean their fur. Pets are unpredictable and might end up staining your carpet.
- Inform the landlord for anything that needs fixing- If there is anything wrong with the fixing of the house, immediately call the owner and his agent to fix any damage in the fixing and avoid hassles at the end of the lease.
- Don’t overlook the terms of your lease- Some terms and condition doesn’t allow you to have pet in the house and smoking in the house. If you violate the terms, you might end up paying for it. You also need to consider other restrictions like painting or wall papering the wall or hammering the screws and nails are included in the lease.
End of Lease:
- Compare the original condition report against the current condition- Compare the both condition report and fix or clean the differences and you need to repair the things that are broken and dirty and need cleaning. You can take help of best vacate cleaning Melbourne for cleaning the lease with the home owners and get your bond back.
- Reverse changes to the original conditions- You cannot avoid the changes happen during your tenancy in the house and have to rely on the things broken and dirty things in the house happened. You can talk to the home owner and his agent to keep the changes but you need to get their reply in writing.
- Don’t stress over wear and tear- You are not supposed to fix or repair thing that are damaged in the house due to natural elements. You don’t need to consider the wear out things and tear throughout your tenancy that happens due to timely nature. You can take help of vacate cleaning Melbourne for repairing the house and cleaning the lease of the rental property.
- Don’t immediately disconnect the electricity- Your home owner might say for final inspection of the house. Let him inspect the house finally and then disconnect the house electricity and take date stamped photo of all your meters like gas, electricity and water. You can also take help of vacate cleaning to get the things done for you by the professional expert.